LEXINGTON, Ky.--US Equestrian announced the riders selected to represent the U.S. Jumping Team at the Jumping Nations Cup of Canada CSIO5* in Langley, British Columbia, Canada, from June 1-4.
The team will be led by Chef d’Equipe Robert Ridland.
The following riders have been named to the NetJets® U.S. Jumping Team and are listed in alphabetical order:
• Karl Cook of Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
• Kent Farrington of Wellington, Fla.
• Lacey Gilbertson of Lake Forest, Ill.
• Charlotte Jacobs of East Aurora, N.Y.
• Lillie Keenan of New York, N.Y.
The competition will begin Thursday, June 1, and conclude Sunday, June 4.
The Nations Cup will take place Sunday, June 4, at 5:00 p.m. ET, which is 2:00 pm. PT.
The Grand Prix will take place on Friday, June 2, at 7:00 p.m. ET.
Watch Live on FEI.TV